Forwarded message:
From:     Self <Single-user mode>
To: CASLL/Inkshed <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: theme for inkshed 2000
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 01:54:48 -0500

I just want to warn against making the theme of the conference
(e.g., writing centres, professional writing, on-line writing) too
college/university centered so that it is not inviting to those people
who have a primary interest in the K-12 school system.  I would
also like to make some room for the possibility of addressing
reading within the umbrella of the conference theme.

hugs and kisses
boos and hisses

from Mr. reading-writing connections in K-post secondary

sbs
Stan Straw, Ph.D.
Professor of Education
238 Education Building