I hope everyone will forgive me for using the CASLL list for
this, but it's the most convenient way of letting CASLLers
know when I'm playing in their area.

Sandy Baardman (aka Sam Baardman) will be performing in
Toronto on Thursday, October 21st at the Levity Bakery &
Arts Cafe, 1331 Danforth.  The show starts at 8:00 pm.  It
would be wonderful to re-connect with any Inkshedders who
might be free for some music and chat.

* * * * * * * * *

Also, if any Inkshedders would like to order a CD, please
reply privately to this e-mail.  I will send your order
right away, along with an invoice.  Specify which CD you
would like:

The Rookery (1999)  $20.00
Kicking the Stone Home (1997) $20.00
Package price, both CDs for $30.00