Bern m'friend... With all due respect. after ALL we've been
thru here on the List with "PIGS," if you feel that THAT topic
hasn't yet been beaten to death many times over, could you
PLEASE move any further pig-stuff-not-related-to-pig-cell
l-implants, etc.. (which are of potential  medical importance
to us all) to the Sparkle SubList which grew out of the
"Big Piggy Brouhaha" that gave birth to the SPARKLE
SubList

While I cannot claim to be speaking for other Listmembers,
I feel it would defeat the purpose of the SPARKLE SubList to
be discussing the finer points of the porcine species and/or
anny piggy jokes once again on the original PIE-Llst.
Lists.

PLEASE List-folks - this is just my feelings and opinion and is
not intended to flame, trash, or otherwise bash either Bern, whom
I hold in the highest respect, nor any other List member.  So nix
any infighting, arguments, squabbling, or virtually slugging it
out, or I'm afraid you'll have to go to your room and write 500
times "I will not bash my CyberSiblings" on the chalkboard.

ASIDE:   I'm sorry if this is a little cranky, however, I was
awake all nite, mentally decorating my new home, and cleaning the
carpets, bedding, and sofas after Buzzy 'n Scooter cats had
allergic reactions to a drug they're taking for an infection.  To
add insult to injury, there werre ANTS all over the kitchen when I
finally finished cleaning up what HAD been the contents of the
cat's stomachs!)

Barb Mallut