hi all

At 14:32 1999/10/07 EDT, sherry wrote:
>Clare,
>I'm sorry I don't know how to forward mail (I need e-mail for dummies).
>I looked in old mail and sent mail thinking maybe, but I guess not!
>Once I have deleted it how can I get it back?  If I can do that send
>me an e-mail and I will do it for you kid!
>Sign me "clueless" in California

there's not a darn thing wrong with being 'clueless'
what matters is your get-up-and-gumption
in wanting to learn something new

i used to be an AOLian
it was an interesting experience e-mail-wise

i suggest that
the best place for e-mail help for AOLians is at AOL itself;
there are many e-mail 'features' aka 'idiosyncrasies' which are unique to AOL;
trying to follow advice from non-AOLians
could make your hair go grey

janet

ps
write a book
make a million on the internet
"AOL for Dummies"

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
613 256 8340 po box 171 almonte ontario canada K0A 1A0
a new voice: <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>