Hi to all listmembers @ PRODIGY.COM
[apparently PRODIGY.NET is not affected]

Your Parkinsn listmail may be interrupted.

Don't take this personally!

All the listmail to Prodigy.com listmembers
is being bounced back saying 'invalid address'.

If Prodigy has changed your e-mail address,
the best thing to do would be for you to re-subscribe
using your new Prodigy e-mail address which LISTSERV will then confirm.

If you do that, I can take care of the 'invalid' subscription address.

To subscribe, send this message:

     SUBSCRIBE PARKINSN YourFirstName YourLastName

to:

Subscription instructions are always available at my website
[see below] in the PIEnet section

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
613 256 8340 po box 171 almonte ontario canada K0A 1A0
a new voice: <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>