I am NOT associated with Dr. Strand nor am I in a position to gain in any
way from this posting.  I simply passed along the information which I got
from his website.  I am a member of the Shy-Drager/Multiple System Atrophy
email based support group.  My mother-in-law had the sporadic OPCA form of
Multiple System Atrophy, she passed away last year.

Hope this clears up the confusion.

Regards,
Pam
Nova Scotia, Canada