hi all

At 08:16 1999/09/29 -0300, pam wrote, in part:
>All the materials published on this web site are the property of Ray D.
>Strand, M.D. Copyright 1999. All rights are reserved. The materials and
>information contained herein cannot be edited, altered, or used in any
>other format....

just curious, pam
do you have permission to use this commercial material?
if not, i suggest you look into the legal aspect

btw
that's an interesting choice of 'materials'
to send in to us
on your first hours of membership here

which begs the question
why did you join the parkinsn list?

janet
who hasn't even had time to send you our welcome message

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
613 256 8340 po box 171 almonte ontario canada K0A 1A0
a new voice: <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>