Hi Janet,

I joined thinking I might be able to reach some people with Multiple System
Atrophy who were looking for information specific to that disorder.  I
apologize again if you found the information I happened to have that
specifically mentioned Parkinson's to be inappropriate.  I simply thought
since I was here I'd pass it along as well.

Sorry again,
Pam

At 04:19 PM 10/05/1999 -0400, you wrote:

>why did you join the parkinsn list?
>
>janet
>who hasn't even had time to send you our welcome message
>

>janet paterson
>52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
>613 256 8340 po box 171 almonte ontario canada K0A 1A0
>a new voice: <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>

"There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different
from the things we do." - Author Unknown