Hi Camilla,

Earlier today I found your note on the web about the Caregiver's email
support group. I've passed that info on to the Shy-Drager mailing list.
This is the sort of cross-list exchange I was hoping for.

Best regards,
Pam

>Hi Pam-- I have filed the info re: MSA and the ShyDrager/MSA list so that I
>can pass it on to those who inquire later.  I didn't see anything
>"commercial" in those posts, and thanks for sharing them.
>
>Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
>Oxford, Ohio
>http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/camilla/one.htm
>
>                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
>                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "

"There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different
from the things we do." - Author Unknown