This post is a hoax and SHOULD NOT BE FORWARDED.

I finally found it on an urban legends site, as  knew I had seen it
debunked before:

The poem "Slow Dance" (veryu long, I won't repeat it" is followed by a sob
story of a little girl supposedly dtying of cancer, and the  false claim
that the Americamn Cancer Society will donate 3 cents everytime the post is
forwarded.  HOAX--not true, and not only wastes space and time, but forces
the ACS to waste time denying it.

Please, whenever you get a message like this asking that you forward it ,
check it out--one place to do so is:

http://urbanlegends.miningco.com/library/blasp.htm

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "