My, my, my there sure has been a flurry of opinions thrown around about
"Stem Cell Research", including comments about how everyone should
think, feel and rally for this supposed "answer". If I don't agree with
it, does it make my PD less, my symptoms less, my fear of future less
freighting?  Has all of the opinionated ones considered how others might
feel. I have always feared a "Pandora's Box" with this research.  It is
interesting to observe humans in desperate situations, they tend to lose
all ultimate outcome thought processes.  A cure for PD is certainly
needed, but at what cost.  A cure for PD at all costs is an interesting
thought...

Paul Ayers
PWP
Universal Connections, Inc.