At 10:40 1999/10/06 EDT, you wrote:
>Janet -
>
>Well, that's certainly good news!  And believe me those "hits"
>have resulted in a lot of E-Mail to yours truly.
>
>But let's give credit where it's due: This would not have happened
>without your hard work in maintaining the Site.
>
>Jim

hey! wanna fight?!

i didn't go through the poking and prodding and the drilling
that you volunteered for

when i tried to watch a pallidotomy on tv
i had to lie down on the floor and cover one eye
in case i fainted

i figure just reading the hole-in-the-head-gang stories
is a major act of courage for me!

website work?! a mere trifle by comparison!

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
613 256 8340 po box 171 almonte ontario canada K0A 1A0
a new voice: <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>