Hi Joe: But wouldn't the potential benefits of
alternate delivery systems of levodopa be enormous?
Other drugs are more efficient when delivered IM or
IV, or by skin patch or intra nasally. They deliver
chemotherapy directly to to the brain. Why not bypass
the blood/brain barrier with levodopa? Enlighten me.
                      Carole H.

=====