If interested, check them out---

WebMD Community Services
Parkinson's Disease Community Update
Week of October 4, 1999
http://my.webmd.com

Practical tips for Dementia Caregiving with Barbara J. Bridges,
R.N., M.S.N., M.S.H.C.M., M.B.A.
http://my.webmd.com/member/530718
This is the chat I attended and summarized on CARE

UNILATERAL PALLIDOTOMY HIGHLY EFFECTIVE IN SELECT PATIENTS WITH
PARKINSON'S DISEASE
WESTPORT, Oct 04 (Reuters Health) - The "dramatic" benefits of
unilateral pallidotomy in patients with Parkinson's disease
persist for at least 1 year, according to British investigators
who report their experience with the procedure in the October
issue of the Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry.

Read the rest of the answer:
http://my.webmd.com/news/530844

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "