Ivan asked me about responses I got to my offer of forwarding his written Senate testimony. I no longer have a record of who received it, so if you did, please be so kind as to let Ivan know?His address is <<[log in to unmask]> Ivan wrote: Thank you for sending on my testimony to your US Senators and Representative. I am interested in any response you might get. Also, if you have had anyone request your edited version, I would be curious to know who has done so, and what if any response resulted from D.C. Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55 Oxford, Ohio http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/camilla/one.htm <<[log in to unmask]> "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "