On  2 Oct 99 at 12:52, Donald F. McKinley wrote:

> MARTIN BANYU he is to give a speech by phone to our support group. says he
> has a web page.or a ELISE NAKHNIKIAN  ON OCTOBER 7TH. WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIS
> WEB PAGE.  he is supposed to be known as  MR. LOMG TERM CARE.
SNIP

Don, Martin Bayne is associated with two web sites...

ADL Digest (the ADL in the site's name stands for Aging, Disability,
and Long Term Care - a play of sorts on the well known acronym for
Activities of Daily Living)
http://www.adldigest.com

ELDERWEB (links to national organizations to help those in need, as
well as health news and the latest studies on aging)
http://www.elderweb.com

I gleaned the above info from pages 74, 76 of Sept. '99 Yahoo!
Internet Life magazine.

All the best Don & Vivian  ...........................  murray