On  5 Oct 99 at 15:58, Pam Bower wrote:

> I am NOT associated with Dr. Strand nor am I in a position to gain in any
> way from this posting.  I simply passed along the information which I got
> from his website.  I am a member of the Shy-Drager/Multiple System Atrophy
> email based support group.  My mother-in-law had the sporadic OPCA form of
> Multiple System Atrophy, she passed away last year.
>
> Hope this clears up the confusion.
>
> Regards,
> Pam

I'm sorry to hear about your mother, Pam.

The List Members are rather defensive about any information (postings) that
appear to have more sales oriented content than anything else, so while your
intentions may be the best, you can expect a negative reaction.

Please observe we are only cautioning List members not to spend a lot of money
on something that may have no benefit (unless of course they really want to).

With respect ........... murray