On  5 Oct 99 at 17:48, Camilla Flintermann wrote:

> Hi Pam-- I have filed the info re: MSA and the ShyDrager/MSA list so that I
> can pass it on to those who inquire later.  I didn't see anything
> "commercial" in those posts, and thanks for sharing them.

We've established Pam's autheticity and good intentions but let's look a
little closer at Dr. Ray Strands web site and "recommendations".

I read Usana and 6 of one tablet per meal etc. and a bushel per day of other
stuff and couldn't help thinking "multi-level marketing" and "mega supplements"
at $300 to $500 a month mainly to benefit the guy at the top of the "pyramid".

I musta missed the part where they were giving the stuff away... murray

I'll be apologizing again if that company is not multi-level marketing.  I'll
also be a monkey's uncle!