On 30 Sep 99 at 12:41, Dennis Nestler wrote in part:

> I'll quote from the book  "Interestingly, Dean Bonlie has been developing an
> electromagnetic health machine for the past 2-1/2 years (patent pending)
> which he states makes use of the above unidirectional negative field to a
> much greater degree with astounding results, reversing Parkinson's Disease,
> muscular dystrophy, multiple sclerosis, stroke, cancer, and has repaired a
> herniated disc in 1-1/2 hours."
>
> This sounds like a story that our List friends from Canada  Judith Richards
> or Janet Paterson would like to put their search skills to work, or would it
> just be a waste of time?

Hi Dennis,

        It is never a total waste of time... just an interesting diversion
of limited value....

        I think this subject has been visited at length and generally
debunked here on the List in the past.  You might wish to test Janets
"search and ye shall find tutorial" on accessing the List Archives.

        I did look up Dean Bonlie D.D.S. on the web.
MagnetiCo Inc. Homepage
http://www.magnetico.sleep.com/
(naturally his site is hyping his product)

        I also visited the Skeptic's Dictionary.
(naturally the Skeptic's Dictionary is skeptical)

Skeptic's Dictionary: Magnetic Healing
http://skepdic.com/magnetic.html

Skeptic's Dictionary: Mass Media Bunk #6
http://skepdic.com/magnetic.html

Skepticism
http://www.csicop.org/si/9807/magnet.html

> No friends, I'm not getting my hopes up.
> Dennis
> 57/52

Very wise Dennis.... It goes without saying ya can't believe
everything ya see or hear... 'specially if it is written or said by
someone pitching a product for monetary gain.........

All the best .............. murray