Right on the money, J.R.  Several years ago I tried to keep the pot
boiling on this issue, the responsibility of  PWP  Celebrity to express
their concerns about the need  for research funding.    Regarding
Michael's  time line for a cure, one PWP could have possibly hastened
the coming of that day, It  may have meant diviating  from a simplistic
one -note message that people had to be rescued from  eternal flames.
How do you make holy water?  Ans. Boil the hell out of it.

Michael THANK YOU.  You are up their with the GREATEST. Your behavior is
"Saintly". at least to me it is.  Saints are supposedly examples to  be
imitated,,,,So let's all try to be more like Michael. For God's sake,
and our own, let's all  get off the dime. Remember, God helps those who
help themselves.
Was Michael named after the Archangel Michael?  Tradition teaches that
the Archangel was a slayer of dragons. He was called "one with God" or
God's Double for terrestrial purposes