Michael,

I was unable to catch your appearance in front of the Senate along with Joan
S., Jim C. and others but heard all about it. I attended the Unity Walk in
NYC, however, and appreciated your appearance. I saw Jim Cordy there, too,
and he so nicely approached my mother (who is so disabled from atypical
Parkinson's) to extend a message of hope.

Thank you for your efforts. I don't think anyone is obliged to make his or
her disease public, but it is so good of you to take advantage of your
position to make  public the urgency for research dollars to cure PD. I've
always enjoyed your work. I now also respect you enormously as a person.
Thank you.

Debbie White