-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Jack J. Chen
Sent: Saturday, October 02, 1999 12:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Strange feeling

Hi All,
I have an 82 year old friend with PD and he says that sometimes it feels
like a hand is pressing down on the back of his head and neck.

This usually happens when he is out for a walk and the last time, the
sensation was so strong, he fell forward and hurt himself.

He is on Requip 1mg three times a day and Sinemet CR 50/200 three times
a day.

Has anyone felt this sensation before?

Curious,
--Jack