No, your don't have to agree, of course not. You have a right  to your own
opinions. At the moment nothing will change your PD or any one else's.  (
except perhaps surgery ).We are all worried , either about ourselves, our
loved one and  children and other family members. There are a number of
people on this list with multiple cases in their families. You and everyone
else should do what they feel is right.  Good luck to you, Nita