In a message dated 10/1/99 12:59:24 PM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Has all of the opinionated ones considered how others might
 > feel. I have always feared a "Pandora's Box" with this research.  It is
 > interesting to observe humans in desperate situations, they tend to lose
 > all ultimate outcome thought processes. >>

Paul,

Reminds me of an old saying:

It gets difficult to remember that one came to drain the swamp, when one is
up to one's como se yama  in alligators

It is also difficult to remember one's university Spanish while dyskinetic.

Best,
WHH 56/38/37

PS: Sometyiimes  methods get outta hand, i tend to not question  PWP or CG
motives, however