Charlotte, I want to thank you for all the postings you've made in the
past few days.  I'm still catching up, trying to sort out all the iinformation
and choose my options.  It is not my intention to get into a debate with
the right-to-lifers.  That one keeps on keeping on, doesn't it?

Anyway, I'm making up a separate file for the web sites I need to locate
quickly when I'm "into the fight"  for Udall, or whatever, and appreciate all
the computer time you've invested in your library.  And thanks for sharing
that.
Clare Wilson