Hi everybody,

I am trying to recover, and so here I am for the first time snce
Wednesday.  I am still drained,
but Antoinette says I have too much fight in me to just roll over and
die.   I guess she's right,
but I am not ready to re-emerge yet.

Somehow, I don' t know why, Sheila's message did something for me to
accept that things will
work out soomehow.( I am  sorry that Bob had a computer crash and hope
Bob  got the testimony eventually.)

So did Camilla's and Jeanette's and Hilary's and Connie Tate's, and Gerry
and Brig's , and one or two more I just don't remember right now.  I'm
starting to recover, but scared of the phone bill and the winter around
the corner.

I had enough energy to  have gone to the duckponds and talk birdwatching
with the Park
Ranger today .  THere are four little ponds, not more than a mile away.
I t was beautiful.
and I hope that I will feel better tomorrow.  But I have no roommate or
housemate right
now and am nervous about the long winter ahead.  I am reaching a point of
decision
and I just don't know what to do next.

The PD has scared away potential caregivers, with Maine's low, low wage
of $6.25/hour.I'm
on Social Security  so I am unable to find extra money to pay
supplemental wages.

I will keep trying but the climate here is so difficult. Getting cool
now, upper 30's to 40's at night.
Well at least I got  15 pages SUBMITTED ON TIME and received by all of
you as well.  Your
support is helping me to keep going when I am still worn out by this past
week

I keep a scrapbook in a 3-ring binder so if you ever want to surface mail
me a picture, my address is 9 Range ST Portland Maine 04103.

Thanks again everybody!
Ivan

PS I'm not ready to r ead the new mail yet, so if you wrote me recently
it's possibly still unread.

On Wed, 29 Sep 1999 10:53:18 -0700 Sheila De Vine <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>Ivan,
>
>Don't feel your time was wasted....
>
>Never does energy exerted go unnoticed.  Everything we put out adds to
>the
>energy that is necessary to get things done.  You maybe didn't see it
>or
>hear it....yet.  But, rest assured, someone saw it...someone heard
>it....someone received collective energy of the PD universe
>yesterday....and
>it all makes a difference....not because one person did something but
>because everyone who did something did it....Yours was a part of the
>whole......the whole that will succeed in this fight.
>

>Thank you for taking the time.
>
>Sheila De Vine

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses       42    deg. F   :-)