MARTIN BANYU he is to give a speech by phone to our support group. says he
has a web page.or a ELISE NAKHNIKIAN  ON OCTOBER 7TH. WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIS
WEB PAGE.  he is supposed to be known as  MR. LOMG TERM CARE.   all so mom
and i are just like young people we talk about owr daughters lot. well
FRIDAY mom got a phone call that we would be getting 2 chicken dinners mom
said who is this welllllll was she ever surpized it was our baby. she has
such a bad cols that she did not recognize her voice. lo she just whant to
have them . we must of done some right to for her tto do that. when mom and
the other have there day out she always sents some thing home for dad to
eat. MY BABES GOT BLESS.

                         I.Y.Q.  DON  AND VIVIAN
                          LOVE OF MY LIVE-54

                    WHEN LAST TIME U TOLD U. R. MATE?