From: CAM <[log in to unmask]>

  Dick:

  Everything you've said is absolutely spot on, and I couldn't agree more. It's
  also said beautifully,
  I might add.  I would like to encourage you to write more for us and, with
  permission, allow me to
  spread your well-written and -conceived thoughts to the
  [log in to unmask]  For a start, I'd like to repost our "How Long"
  discussion so far...

--
Charlotte Mancuso
For advocacy, medical, and other PD-related material, go to: