Parkinson's & Growing Older

 What a temptation it is to blame every change in life on PD, especially if
you're young onset!  Everything from flatulence, with its haunting,
lingering odor and guilty looks on the perpetrator's face & urinary
incontinence and the ashamed look one has when a damp spot appears to
sleepless nights, often accompanied by dozing off in the morning or
afternoon.  These things, among others I'm relieved to say, are part of the
normal aging process, something none of us can avoid.  Sometimes,
medications can exacerbate these little embarrassing moments.

 My advice: be as unself-conscious as posssible and blame it on the dog!