On The Move is holding a Get Aquainted Cookout on Monday October 11th at 6pm at the Monrovia United Methodist Church.  On The Move meets on the second Monday of each month, usually at 7:30pm to share our experiences of living with movement disorders.

If you have a special challenge moving around or you are a caregiver, friend, neighbor, co-worker or family of someone that does, we would love to include you in our group.  Some of our folks live daily with Parkionson's Disease, MS, Shy-Draggers, Stroke, and others.  Normally we share what's going on in our lives and help each other meet each day's opportunities to win.

Directions to Monrovia United Methodist Church:  From Indianapolis, take Interstate 70 west to State Road 39.  Follow State Road 39 south to State Road 42.  Turn left on State Road 42.  The first road on the right will lead you to the church.  Monrovia United Methodist Church address is 60 S. Church Street  Monrovia, IN  46157.  Direct any questions to [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],[log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

God Bless.
---
"Let the righteous rejoice in the Lord and take refuge in him;
let all the upright in heart praise him!"  Psalm 64:10

http://www.gbgm-umc.org/monroviaumc/otm.html

CCNmail for your free web-based e-mail. http://www.ccnmail.com