Audrey, My mother Joyce (70) was diagnosed with PD 2/97 and rediagnosed with
an MSA disease (striatonigral degeneration) 9/98. You said that Richard's
symptoms involve his eyes, neck, and head especially. What exactly do you
mean? My mother's neck is involved, too, so much so that she has a huge
hump, is lopsided and her head flexd is severe (her head is bent down to her
chest).

I would be interested in his diagnosis.My mother also has extreme slowness,
rigidity, and slight tremor. She can use a walker but is in the wheelchair
more and more. She does respond to SInemet, Requip, and Artane, which seem
to help. Her progress is fast.

Please write to me if you wish. Good luck with Richard.

Debbie White