 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses         33 deg. F   :-)
Hi, all.......

I just want to say a public THANK YOU to J.R. Bruman,
who over and over again answers straightforwardly and
cleary a vast array of questions that emerge from our
PIEN members about complex, scientifc names and
scientific things that are not easy to understand.

Keep up the GREAT job, J.R.!

Ivan
:-)