i do not know how many PET SCAM'S I HAVE HAD AND MRI'S  that is how my nero
keeps up on what meds i get. i get scared in MRT. some how they touch me so
i won't get scared. in a close place.  to me ii think it is great to have
them. as i have gotten by so many years which PD. i can't say if it is mind
over mater or it helps . that is my opine. as the story goes what helps you
do it. i have been which the same nerro for 25 years sure i have had good
days and bad. no nero is prefect. only thing i got to say is you must trust
your nero.

                           I.Y.Q.  DON   AND  VIVIAN
                           LOVE OF MY  LIVE-54

                       BEST MEDS FOR PD. IS