Thanks, Margie for a copy of Jim's testimony.

Jim, it is a wonderful speech. You served us well. Also, it was good to meet
you in NYC at the unity walk. I am amazed and proud to say that my mother
Joyce brought up the rear of the walk, using a walker. She managed 1/2 mile
before she realized she was almost 2 hours late with her drugs. We wheeled
her back for water. A week later I met her at a hotel to celebrate her 70th
birthday and she was in the wheelchair the whole time. I cannot imagine
where she will be one year from now. Thanks, Jim, for giving her a message
of hope. All the best, Debbie

Debbie White