From: Murray Charters <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, October 05, 1999 8:38 AM
Subject: Re: biSTN results

On  5 Oct 99 at 5:18, P&B Fahr wrote:

> My brother had biSTN April 98.
>
> Before surgery he had to crawl around on his hands and
> knees.
>
> Two weeks after surgery he was operating tractors and
> other farm machinery planting corn and soybeans.
>
> Two months after surgery he was up on the house roof
> doing carpenter work.
>
> If you asked him if he would do it again --- his
answer
> is YES.
>
> Except for the 30 minutes or so till meds kick in in
the
> morning you would be hardpressed to figure out he has
an
> advanced stage of PD.
>
> Paul

Thank you for sharing this encouraging news with us,
this is just what I need
to cheer me up as I slop my Corn Flakes.

Imagine a million of us out plantin' corn and
soybeans... why we could solve
the world food shortages and bail out them
farmers........

PD does affect the brain, doesn't it ........ murray