I have been a member of this list for almost 3 years (since my mother Joyce
was diagnosed with PD). In 9/98 she was rediagnosed with an MSA disease and
at that time I subscribed to the MSA list (Shy-Drager),too, of which Pam
Bower is an active member.

Pam provides the MSA list with lots of helpful medical information that I,
for one, cannot locate on the Internet, despite my efforts. She also
contriubtes support and other vital information to the list. She is also
active with an ataxia group. Her interest stems from the fact that her
mother-in-law died of an MSA disease a short time ago.

The PD list is lucky to have her on board.

Debbie White