Murray and Paul,

I can vouch for  Paul.  I met Steve,  Paul's brother and  when I met the 2
of them I couldn't tell initially who had PD. Given what he was described as
being like before that is truly amazing.

As for farmers, they put our food on our tables and I am grateful for that.
And you have to be smart and sophisticated to run a successful farming
operation.  Paul has helped me have a whole lot of respect for farmers than
I had in the past.  I guess I too got caught up in the old stereotypes which
have pervaded our society.  Paul and Steve are sophisticated agribusinessmen
and gentlemen as well.  ..

And Murray they raise pigs-  doesn't that count here on the list for
something.

Charlie

Charles T. Meyer, M.D.
Middleton(Madison) WI