 Dear Dr. Chris,

Thank you for all of your recent posts, and for
sharing your  clinical experience with PD .

I am 49, in my 14th year of YOPD, and using
Tasmar, SinemetCR, generic Sinemet, abd Eldepryl.

If I were to consider bilateral STN-DBS, it is NOT
approved by Meicaid  i HAVE NO OTHER INSURANCE.

 What does one do ?  I do not have $$$$$ saved.

What do very low-income people do to get access to surgery?

Ivan

:-)

On Mon, 4 Oct 1999 09:03:03 +0200 Chris van der Linden
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Try the advice of Dr. Olanow, a neurologist at the Mount Sinai
>hospital in
>NY.
>Or otherwise Dr. Beric from the center of Joint Disease from NY
>University
>NY,NY.
>
>Good luck.
>
>Have you read my recent posting on DBS and MSA?
>
>Greetings
>
>Chris

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)