I am wondering if you are thinking of the Parkinson's Institute - please
call
them at 408-734-2800.  I also believe there is a clinic in Santa Cruz that
is conducting a research project on accupuncture.  I will check into this
and e-mail you as soon as possible.  Hope this helps...
Kimberley Furlan
APDA Coordinator