Bob, Joy and All,
Oops, I for to add the directions earlier.

NADA is supposed to be a dopamine stimulant  and to prohibit dopamine
auto-oxidation.

 Recommendations are 3-4  5mg tablets on an empty stomach (20-30 minutes
before eating) per day, depending on severity of symptoms, per Jorg
(Georg-George) Birkmayer, in an interview appearing in
Whole Foods April 1997 page 80; the entire article appears on pages 72-80.

In March 1996 Georgetown University was beginning a study on NADA for
chronic fatigue syndrome; I've not heard of any results. I assume these to
be double blind studies.
Another institute was going to do double blind studies on NADA and
athletes/triathletes performance.

Please let us know what your results are.