I just read a page in Janet's website entitled "What does 'off'
mean/revisited"...very insightful!  Thank you...Joan U.

-----Original Message-----
From: Murray Charters <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, October 01, 1999 11:43 AM

On 30 Sep 99 at 10:41, janet paterson wrote:

-
>                    the search and ye shall find tutorial
-
>                                introduction
-

>      You don't need a PhD in computer science to use the a LISTSERV
>      archive database; au contraire, it's a pity not to take advantage
>      of it. The new software is easier than ever to use, too!

Thankyou Janet for this "supoib" tutorial.....

I remember well when you first taught me (and all of us) how to
access the archives on Simon Coles site.  (the old way)

I assume you will be adding this to your website so it will be
"boookmarkable" and instantly available....

Incidentally, your website loads better 'n better (faster?) these
days.

Thanks again .............. murray

PS: you worked hard on this one and it shows! Congrats!