From: Nita Andres <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 1999 9:05 AM
Subject: Re: PARKINSON'S DISEASE Specific Nutritional / purpose??? -Reply

> You are right. I think that if Pam hangs in she might contribute something
to the list. This carping is unnecessary. Nita

> BRENDA ALLISON wrote:
>
> > I am new to this list and new to Parkinsons having been diagnosed a few
months ago.  One thing I hope to maintain is the ability to give people the
benefit of the doubt.  I know by saying this I am going to be attacked but I
will take my chances.

> > I read the Specific Nutrional information and can make up my own mind
about or ask Pam who she is and where she got the information.   I don't see
any need to attack her and make her apologize for trying to be helpful..

> > I find the list very helpful most of the time but the hateful remarks
that are posted to one another would depress anyone.

> > Thanks for listening.
> >
> > BrendaA

> > Pam wrote in part
> > >
> > >I joined thinking I might be able to reach some people with Multiple
System