Murray ,

Even with my limited proficiency with the Shakespeare's language I could first
reading to catch your good humorous intention without any harm in your message.....

However there are people that see the cup half full as the other see the same cup
half empty.....

In conclusion if the transmission of ours thoughts is NOT perfect , also the
receiving (caption and understanding ) by the others is NOT perfect ..... so
problems may arise even when one is with the best intention.

Of course we have read many of yours excellent posts to be best prepared to
understand more easily your correct meaning .

BTW, "little" Canada have quite a few good writers in this List ....   :-) , and
errr... only between you and me ...  I discovered that one is a sort of Goddess
with her name starting by J..     :-))

Best ,

Cheers ,

   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +