i have not looked at my mail yet i taped MJF. on good mooring show andd the
today show. mom and i had a long talk about it. she said she could see him
in me or versus vice . he did not srudder as much as i do when i am around
starge people. but he did stutter some. mom said we both shake while
talking. his face was good some PD look. as we PWP knows. i so much want to
help him with his talk. some days i am lost as he said.  mom and i call it
MR. PD AND THEN DON. WE THINK HIS TALK WILL HELP FOR A WHILE. but as to how
long we will not know. mom said he looks like a young you. lo lo like i have
said we all are different. take one day at a time. do what you can but do
some thing. my typing is bbaad at times i get so tired of going back and
deleting letters   b-a i could just sceam when i do that. and i need a dog
house i was just to read the mail yesterday not post any thing. i had
drooped some of my meds on the floor and did not get them when mom saw them
she thought MR PD IS HEAR. when my baby stoped in on her way to work she saw
what i posted. an i did not turn on the inter common to the people next
door. so when she has things to do ican call for help. she is trying to
teach me how to look after my self if she passes on first. i just hope i did
not over react yester day. i hope lot of you got to see him on t. v.  i am
very nervous now so C.U. ALL

                                 I.Y.Q.  DON