In a message dated 10/6/99 12:12:45 PM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 Two years ago I tried NADA (Enada) per directions for PWP for about 6
 months. It was costing about $100 per month and did not have any descernable
 effect. A doctor at a PD conference I attended answered when I asked about
 NADA,  that NADA had never been tried in double blind studies, >>

<<
 Are any of you out there  taking coenzyme Q10 or NADH >>

I take 2.5 mg ENADA every morning at 0500, then an hour later start my
Sinemet and Mirapex.

It has helped me cut Sinemet and reduce dyskinesias.

Regards,
WHH

PS: I had to do without it (several days) a couple months back.  I was not a
happy camper.  Lots of parkie symptoms.

Sue,