Dennis Nestler wrote:
>I read a book titled Discovery Of Magnetic Health 1998 Edition by
George J.
>Washnis.  On page 10 & 11 he writes about a Dr. Dean Bonlie who is
president
>of MagnetiCo. Inc., Calgary, Alberta, Canada and also currently
Chairman of
>the Science Committee of the North American Academy of Magnetic
Therapy.

>I'll quote from the book  "Interestingly, Dean Bonlie has been
developing an
>electromagnetic health machine for the past 2-1/2 years (patent
pending)
>which he states makes use of the above unidirectional negative field to
>much greater degree with astounding results, reversing Parkinson's
Disease,
>muscular dystrophy, multiple sclerosis, stroke, cancer, and has
repaired a
>herniated disc in 1-1/2 hours."
>
>This sounds like a story that our List friends from Canada  Judith
Richards
>or Janet Paterson would like to put their search skills to work, or
would it
>just be a waste of time?

Dennis,
    I did a quick search and came up with the following URLs. I didn't
spend much time reading, but if this guy can do all he claims, IMO, all
the problems in the world should be eradicated...

Magnetico Sleep Pad - About Us
DR. DEAN BONLIE graduated with honors from Loma Linda University. His
questioning mind soon got him involved in active research. This resulted
in the development of several marketable dental products. More recently,
the relatively unexplored topic of the
http://www.magneticosleep.com/

http://www.mineralconnection.com/mag3.htm

http://www.entrepreneurpr.com/search/magno.html

http://www.magnatherapybracelet.com/html/bio-magnetic_theory.htm
--
Judith Richards, London, Ontario, Canada
                          ^^^^