I am new to this list and new to Parkinsons having been diagnosed a few months ago.  One thing I hope to maintain is the ability to give people the benefit of the doubt.  I know by saying this I am going to be attacked but I will take my chances.

I read the Specific Nutrional information and can make up my own mind about or ask Pam who she is and where she got the information.   I don't see any need to attack her and make her apologize for trying to be helpful..

I find the list very helpful most of the time but the hateful remarks that are posted to one another would depress anyone.

Thanks for listening.

BrendaA

>>> Camilla Flintermann <[log in to unmask]> 10/05/99 04:48pm >>>
Pam wrote in part

>I joined thinking I might be able to reach some people with Multiple System
>Atrophy who were looking for information specific to that disorder.  I
>apologize again if you found the information I happened to have that
>specifically mentioned Parkinson's to be inappropriate.  I simply thought
>since I was here I'd pass it along as well.
>
>Sorry again,
>Pam

Hi Pam-- I have filed the info re: MSA and the ShyDrager/MSA list so that I
can pass it on to those who inquire later.  I didn't see anything
"commercial" in those posts, and thanks for sharing them.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "