An example of a neurodegenerative disorder that is believed to be caused by free-radicals.  I find the last line of this press release very encouraging since I have some friends who have children with Ataxia-Telangiectasia.  It also gives me hope for other friends with Multiple System Atrophy/Shy-Drager, OPCA, Friedreich's Ataxia and Spinocerebellar ataxia.

Regards,
Pam