 Dear List-Family...

I just spoke with the ICU nursing station regarding the
condition of Bob (Tex) Aremndtrout's wife, Dawana.  She
said Dawana remains unchanged, and her condition is
serious (I guess that's about as non-committal as anyone
can get)

I have requested the ICU nurse ask the attending physician
to FAX me a brief message stating Dawana/s injuries and
condition, per the request of the Red Cross for those who
are planning on donating blood in Dawana's name.

The physician's note SHOULD be (that's not the same as
WILL be tho) on official: East Texas Medical Center letterhead
so the Red Cross is able to identify where the credit for
a blood donation made specifically for one individual is to
be sent.

Soooo.... if YOU plan on making a blood donation in Dawana
Armendtout's name, please email me at
[log in to unmask]  and include *YOUR*  FAX
number, and I'll FAX a copy of the attending MD's letter back
to back to you.

NOTE: I do NOT yet HAVE the attending physician's note.
As soon as I receive it, I'll post on the List to let ya all know
that I've got it.   To avoid a FAX log-jam, if you plan on
donating blood, it's OK to email me your FAX number
prior to my receiving the MD's note.

In the mean time, should anyone want to send a card or
flowers to Bob (don't forget that HE got pretty beaten up
in the accident, too, tho apparently IS mobile) and/or to
 Dawana, she's at

East Texas Medical Center
1000 South Beckham
Tyler, Texas 75701

I have a medical appointment later this afternoon, so
will be away for a coupla hours, otherwise I'll remain
here frequently checking my email and FAX machine
for their respective messages FAX.

Hoping this all makes sense to ya.....

Barb Mallut