Dear Judith: If being tired of the constant
nit-picking on the List makes you a Wicked Witch, then
I wanna join the club. But I think that all the
geographic terms that apply to my little corner of the
world have already been taken. As I have noted before,
the members of this List are among the most
intelligent, caring, and well-informed people I have
ever met. Also among the most opinionated and
downright cantankerous, and I do not exclude myself.
Some days and nights spent with Mr.PD are so damned
bad you barely have the energy to fight with your
enemies. Let alone your family and friends. And when
the strain of being constantly courageous when trying
to cope with cranky Parkies, as well as trying to live
in the world of 'normals' that take for granted
everything that you used to be able to do, becomes
overwhelming I find a good cry, or screaming, or
punching pillows, or whatever else you do to let it
all out, is oddly refreshing and life-affirming. Hang
in there. You've got friends.
        Carole H.

=====